CSHARP TUTORIAL ( C Sharp Tutorial)
This csharp tutorial ( C sharp tutorial) is intended for beginners who want to learn C# programming ( C sharp) .
If you want to jump to coding, and you have the compiler for C sharp (C# ) installed in your computer, skip this introduction and go directly to next page of csharp tutorial . Otherwise go ahead and read on.
What is Csharp ( C# )
* The C# programming language (pronounced "C-Sharp") is a powerful object-oriented programming languages.
* C# was developed by Microsoft.
* It enables programmers to quickly build a wide range of applications for the .NET platform.
* C# reduces the development time of applications and also to attain good productivity.
* All .NET languages, including C#, follow the Common Language Specification (CLS).
How to get started ( A quick start guide for those willing to take up Csharp tutorial)
To get started, a compiler and an editor will be required. There are several options for obtaining a compiler to write C# programs. Microsoft Visual C# Express is a good compiler and editor tool to install. It is free. Go to http://www.microsoft.com/express/vcsharp/ and click on the download. Save the vcssetup.exe at your desired location. Click on the vccsetup.exe and install the Visual C Sharp at desire location. The setup process will take about half an hour. You will have to register the product otherwise it will expire in 30 days.
Once you have done that, you are all set to start taking up this csharp tutorial .