HubPiWi Blue reported working with Jan ( 2017-1-11) Raspebian
I received an email from Jay Fallah who reported the procedure to update the Raspbian 2017-1-11 lite to make it work with the HubPiWi Blue. I am just reproducing the steps.
Down the latest raspbian 2017-1-11 lite version
got the ssh running and ssh’d to it.
installed cmake, git, build-essential
downloaded driver package
git clone https://github.com/lwfinger/rtl8723bu
sed -i 's/EXTRA_CFLAGS += -DCONFIG_CONCURRENT_MODE/#EXTRA_CFLAGS += -DCONFIG_CONCURRENT_MODE/g' ~/rtl8723bu/Makefile
changed to folder rtl8723bu
sudo make install
He has also reproduced the video of the steps that can be seen here.
I have not verified it. If someone can verify this and let us know in the comment that will be great.
- How to Fix Two Wifi Issue on HubPiWi Blue
- Issues and Solutions with HubPiWi Blue
- Updating Raspbian to Make HubPiWi Blue work
- HubPiWi Blue driver working
- HubPiWi Blue update 11/06/2016 - Bluetooth Working